Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Year in Review

I always love looking back on these posts that I do on the 31st of every year.  It really sums up our year very briefly, of course.  

2019 was a good year overall.  We got into the groove of being parents to two which as I've mentioned before was a harder transition than I thought it'd be.  We have them both at the same school now which was a HUGE decision because we love Ms. Becky dearly but for my sanity we had to do it.  Things are ever-changing in my career and I'm at a weird cross-roads right now that I'm trying to figure out.  Kevin sold one agency earlier this year so he was able to be much more present which was amazing.  Lots going on behind the scenes of this highlight reel of a blog!  I love to show you fun pictures but know that it isn't anywhere close to perfection behind them. 

Okay here it goes:

January - Molly Anne was 3.5 years old and Grady turned 8 months

February - The children had some great milestones and we had some visitors!  

March - Daddy Daughter Dance - still a highlight to Molly Anne, she hasn't stopped talking about it since!


April - Dad turned 70, Kevin and I went to Greensboro for a concert, Grady got baptized in Maryland and we went to the Egg Roll at the White House

May - Grady turned 1, Kevin and I went to Savannah, we went to Disney (post 1, post 2, post 3, post 4)!

June - Father's Day

July - we went to Pawleys for a few days over Molly Anne's 4th Birthday (party here, her day here) and went to Maryland for a week or so (post 1, post 2)!

August - Last days and first days of school.  Harder than I thought it'd be. 

September - a wonderful weekend and my bestest and her family here  

October - one final swim and the Panthers game and Grady walking!

November - Mom and Dad visit, Grady is 18 months, Thanksgiving in Pawleys

December - Ashley visits, Christmas Festivities Galore, Molly Anne's program and Christmas Day

Here's to 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment