Five on Friday!
1. My best buddies! They laid like that for hours last weekend and it was so cute.
2. This week we had all of our leaves FINALLY removed, they cut back our crate myrtles, cleaned our gutters and removed 6 dead plants at the front of our house (the low green ones had died and were ugly). Here is the before (also before we had new lights and painted the shutters):
And here is the after....we need to come up with a landscaping plan for this spring when it's time to plant! I do like how clean it looks now but after 15 years, the landscaping is so mature, it needs to be ripped out and put back in. Just like we did with our bottom beds.
3. I don't know if I've mentioned it on here but I'm working from home one day a week now and I LOVE it. I've been doing it since October. It makes my sanity level much more maintainable. Traveling 2-3 days/week then going into the office for 10-11 hour days on the days I was in Charlotte was killing me and did for 7.5 years. Now I play catch up on my email on my day at home and feel SO much better when I go to my office. The day I stay home always varies depending on my travel schedule that week. It's so nice and I'm thankful for the flexibility. I was one of those in college who had the discipline for online courses and I'm the same with this. I love knocking work out and I really don't screw around at home.
4. Okay I can't wait to show you the drapes I ordered last night for the nursery.
5. Do you all have a fun weekend planned? Mills has a play date, I have a lunch with friends and Kevin and I are hanging with a few other couples on Saturday night.