Yay I'm excited about putting together a blogger dinner at Aria. Look for details tomorrow!
For Wedding Wednesday today, I was just going to type out some things still on my to do list -
1. Pre-marital counseling. We have our first appointment next week to come up with the game plan of what they want us to do.
2. Review guest list for corrections, middle names and addresses. I have to get this to the calligrapher in the next 45 days. This is a bigger task then I thought!
3. All of my ladies have ordered their dresses so that's exciting!
4. We have to choose a soloist and meet with the organist. This is going down February 10th.
5. Tasting at City Club with my parents and Kevin. Looking forward to this!
6. Finalize flowers. This is my Mom's detail, I could careless. The space is already gorgeous so not many flowers are even necessary.
7. Finish the program - this will be done in March probably. One of the last things. It's already started though.
8. Finish the hotel gift bags. I've already bought some of the stuff for them, just need to finish. Can't really do this until it gets closer.
9. Figure out a song to be introduced to and cut the cake with (same song!). And also an upbeat last song. Any ideas?
10. I need to decide if we're going to do koozies or not. I've always wanted to but our venue serves everything in a glass no matter what so it'd sorta defeat the purpose. Thoughts?
I think that's about it. I'm sure little things will come up but I think things are looking pretty good for five months out!