1. Mom's Spaghetti Sauce that Kevin loves. Here are the cast of characters plus Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, half an onion finely chopped, 2 bay leaves. In the plastic bag are two pounds of cooked hamburger meat. Simmer on low all day. I use my crock pot. Note: this makes a lot. I usually freeze several containers.
2. My Dad put some hooks in our garage frame and hung Molly Anne's swing. She LOVES it. We had been going to our neighborhood playground but now we don't have to!
3. I'm a night shower kinda girl. I literally can't go to bed without a shower. It started when I was really young and continued by playing sports after school in high school. Hasn't stopped. I like getting into clean sheets clean! #random
4. Mom and Dad scheduled their flight accordingly so they could come watch her swim lesson yesterday. Here we are on the way out the door! She still is loving it!!!
5. It really was nice for Kevin and I to get away for a few nights but the planning is crazy! I'm thinking about doing a post on how I get things ready with MA before traveling.