Ohhhh little Molly Anne. We just love you and your sweet personality so much! You are a true bundle of joy and I can't get enough of you! Nine months!!!!!
1. You wear size 9 month, 9-12 month and some 12 month clothes. You wear size 3 diapers but this was the last box I'll buy. You're up to 4 next! You're 19 pounds and 9.2 ounces which is 58th percentile. 29" which is 87th percentile. 44.5cm head circumference which is 61st percentile. If you put your height and weight on the median chart, you're right at 50th percentile. PS no shots at this appointment -- I'm so glad!
3. Speaking of your crib...you are extra adorable in the morning and are a wiggle worm when i come in. I think you're a morning person. Actually you've been pretty wild at night after your bottle too. You're just full of energy all of the time. You sleep from 7ish until 6ish. You just lay in there in the morning and talk to yourself. Sometimes if you get bored I think you go back to sleep. Naps - you sleep 9:15-10:15 and 1-3/3:30 pretty much every day. Except when you have swim - you never take a long afternoon nap. I think it's because you're too tired and overstimulated. We just start the bedtime process around 6/6:15 that night instead of 6:30.
4. You army crawled the day before Easter - March 26th. You're up on all fours rocking. You're crawling backwards. You're going to be on the move any day! Oh boy! Your daddy never crawled -- he went straight to walking. Ha!
5. You are eating everything. You've had shellfish, fish, peanut butter, eggs, tons of veggies and fruits. Basically you haven't met a food you don't like. Ms. Becky told me last week that you eat everything she gives you. Girlfriend, you don't miss a meal! You eat breakfast around 8/8:30am, lunch at noon and dinner around 5:30pm. Bottles - you get four a day with 7 ounces in each at 6am, 11:45am, 3:45pm and bed around 6:45pm. Most times, you only drink half of the 3:45pm one. I'm anxious to hear what your doc says on Thursday because I bet we start dropping that one and doing a snack instead. Oh and you've started holding the bottles by yourself and feeding yourself which has really helped with having one in the car or in the swing at Ms. Beckys!
6. You have two bottom teeth and I think you're working on the top two!
7. Being outside is your favorite and we play outside every day when we get home (usually around 4pm). You love your red Ryder wagon, cozy coupe and stroller. Swinging and going down the slide are super fun too. We stroll the neighborhood often!
8. The grin you give your daddy is way too cute. You also love facetiming Nannie and Poppa every day. We like to call Poppa around 6:30am when he's already up and you just smile so big. Nannie gets the afternoon or bathtime call. If they don't get to see you in person often, at least we have FaceTime. You even know that FaceTime ring tone and start smiling right away ha!
9. I don't even know where to start with you and Mills. The love between you two is crazy. Everywhere you are - he wants to be. It's so cute I can't stand it.
10. Ms. Becky says you will be a strong willed child. Ha, ya think?! You do have a tint of red hair! ;)
11. You said DaDa this month!! Working on mama!