We've had a busy week.
1. These shoes. I've been looking for a pair like this but I cannot stand a 4" heel. These are 3" and just perfect. They can be dressed up or down. You can't see in the picture but behind the heel it's the same material as the strap across the toes. I can wear them to work and for fun so that's a win-win in my book. Plus under $100. Gosh you'd think I was selling these bad boys but I'm not ha! Nordstrom gift card from Christmas, well used.
2. Speaking of Nordstrom gift cards...I had gotten these shades (which are now sold out in this color) that are popular in the blog world...but I'm speaking out...they're like a piece of plastic and don't shield your eyes from the sun. I like fun and practical and these are only fun so no dice in my book. Took them back.
3. On Wednesday it was our third anniversary and seventh dating anniversary. Ever since our first date we have gone to Basil for the big date. This year we had a special guest! ;) And ate at 5:15pm ha! She was honestly good as gold and no high pitch squeals!
Basil rolls are amazing. Molly Anne had some of these and my pad Thai! She's an international eater!
4. Mills has been funny this week. Outside of her door for every nap as usual.
And at bedtime.
He's been sleeping on my side of the bed again like he did when I was pregnant. I guess he puts his head under the bed so lights don't disturb him?! Part human.
There was a coyote in our next door neighbor's yard on Wednesday morning. Mills didn't see it I don't think but he has been smelling a lot on that fence line.
5. Nine month well visit yesterday! Doc said she's perfect! We are so happy! Only 19 pounds and 9.8 ounces. I thought for sure she was over 20 pounds but Doc said it's because she's on the move! And no shots at this appointment thank goodness. She said the one year appointment isn't fun so at least I know.
She said she can have one lovie in bed with her now. Of course Molly Anne whipped it around for 20 minutes when I put her to bed.
6. She's ready for The Masters and cheering on Webb! It'll definitely be on TV at our office today!
I guess that's how you make a polo shirt girly?! Ha!
Hope you all have a nice weekend!