Friday, April 22, 2016

Five on Friday

1.  This article is worth a read for you mamas out there.  It's SO true. - http://austin.citymomsblog.com/2016/04/20/stage-life-hard/

2.  My cousins spice drawer. She put them all in mason jars with chalkboard stickers.  No more trying to fit a tablespoon in that tiny container plus it's so easy to find what you need. Genius. 

3.  I lovedddd getting to see this babydoll yesterday morning. I've gotten in a habit of every night going back in to check on her after she's been asleep for awhile. Or when I get home and haven't seen her in too long!

Love our afternoon hour that we get to play. 

4.  I had the most FABULOUS flight attendant the other night. He ended up giving me a bottle of wine. Too nice. And it was on Delta, not even my beloved American!

5.  Mills is resting up for a big weekend we have ahead!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

MA looks so content! Have a great weekend and enjoy your trip! Also, awesome flight attendant!

MWH said...

The pic of her chillin in the car is priceless!

A Carolina Mrs. said...

Saw that article on FB this week...a good read! Love MA in her car!

Ally Harding said...

That article was a big tear jerker! Loved it! Have a great weekend!