1. Molly Anne had a fun day Wednesday.
She had bite size portions of pancakes at Ms. Beckys. Starting to give her little pieces of food instead of all purée. Actually we've kinda been doing this for a month but more often now. I'll probably stop making puréed food now. She's never had food completely smooth like true baby food so hopefully this will be pretty easy for her. Becky said it'll soon click for her to just pick up the food and put it in her mouth. And I'll just be paranoid that she doesn't choke. Another phase!
2. We like to play after work most days so this day we walked to Sarah's and played with she and Mary Scott! Well some slept and others drank lime-a-ritas but..!
3. Last night we went to Midwood for bbq. I had the best chopped salad with chicken. I'll be getting that again. So good.
Then to SAMs Club where MA rode in a shopping cart for the first time.
She fell asleep on the way home after all of the excitement! Child loves any place where she can look at other things or people.
3. Baby Mills. We hang at night after Molly Anne goes to bed. Hang at night = him following me all over the house as I get stuff done.
4. I've started to think about Molly Anne's first birthday and I really don't know what to do for it. I'm not sure all the hubbub is required for a first birthday party. It's not like she even really understands so are all of big themed parties necessary for a one year old? I'm leaning towards a family only party and have some cake for MA and call it a day. And it's also tricky since it's July 4th - when do you do it - that weekend or the weekend before or after?
5. I've had a rental car (aka a bus - Suburban) for a few days this week while our car gets fixed from getting hit in the parking lot the week after we got it in November. I'm looking forward to getting our car back later today.