Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Two Questions Answered

From my post last week, I figured it'd be perfect to answer two questions at a time!
 
First question from Dee - do you and kevin plan on getting a dog once in your new house?
via
 
YES we do but probably not until after we are married because we're in a million directions and I'm not technically living at the house yet!  This is the scoop on how badly we want a pups: 
 
1.  The way Kevin told me we got the house was he nonchalantly said, "we can get a dog now" as we were driving over to Target one night and I was calling my bossman.  I was like WHAT!!!!!  Why didn't you tell me sooner!!!!!!!  Mind you, he had just found out 5 minutes before but I wanted to know that instant.  Instead, in true Kevin fashion, he had to come up with a crazy way to tell me.  And it was with our future pup. 
 
2.  We also named our dog that same night we found out we got the house.  Well all along we were going to name him Gills but we have now changed it to Mills.  His official name will be Miller but we'll call him Mills.  Is it normal to name your dog prior to even finding him?!  Ha!
 
Second question from April - Who is one blogger you haven't met yet that you'd love to sit down with for coffee?
 
Gosh this is a fun question because I've been so fortunate to meet SO many bloggers.  I don't think I can pick one April, is that okay?!  I'd love to meet EAS from Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore - she is from Maryland too and we're both engaged so I think we'd have fun chatting.  I'd love to meet Skinny Runner but I'd be so intimidated and jealous of her running it'd be ridiculous!  I think Megan from Fried Green Pickles and I would have a fun time chatting all wedding all the time!  And I'd love to meet Jess from Just Rainbows and Butterflies and Emily from All You Need Is Love - both super sweet gals who have read my blog for awhile and I've read theirs!
 
 
In the comments - leave a note of one blogger that you'd love to meet and why!
 

6 comments:

  1. Miller is such a CUTE name...I am guessing he is a golden! I would love to meet you too next time you're in Maryland! We would have so much to talk about bc we are both engaged, both bought a house and of course we are huge Lilly Pulitzer fans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I named my dog about 10 years ago. Haha!! I knew that whenever I finally was able to have a dog of my own, her name would be Cali. Bryan knew this early on in our relationship and had no choice once the time came :) Also, my brothers family dog is Miller. He's the best dog! Love the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldens are precious and I love the name Miller! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESS can't wait to hear about your dog buying adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to meet Natasha from Hello Happiness! I already have my kids named, so you are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great name! I can't wait to hear more about Mills when you get closer to moving in. ;)

    ReplyDelete