Monday, April 15, 2024

Weekend Wrap

The kiddos had field day on Friday. It was a gorgeous day for it! Braids for the big day! All of those years practicing on my American Girl dolls are paying off!


Grady had the best time. They both did! I walked over and watched them. I'm so thankful to be able to do that during the work day.



Grady went to another nearby club with a friend on Friday night...


and we took this queenie to our club for dinner! Then we ended up going to pick Grady up at our neighbors and hanging with them for a bit. 


Baseball on Friday morning. He had a few wonderful hits!



His biggest cheerleader, with a team shirt of course!



I took Molly Anne to a birthday party at Kate's Skates Saturday afternoon. She had never rollerbladed or skated before. She tried skating first but she liked rollerblading a lot better. And she got a lot better as the hour went on!





Saturday night we went to dinner the four of us to Pacos Tacos. We love that place so much. It's delish and I like that you can make a reservation. 

Sunday morning I had a make up tennis match from the rain last week. I played my third singles match ever and won 6-2, 6-0. Woohoo!

Sunday afternoon Molly Anne and I took a CPR/AED/First Aid class with some friends. It was a great way to spend the afternoon and I'm grateful for the opportunity to know more. 


Back at home...twins!


Of course he got to dig in!




This week and next are nuts with work and travel so I keep telling myself - I will survive, I will survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment