Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving Day

I always order my cards from Minted on Cyber Monday.  I always think it's the best deal at 25% off and free priority shipping with code CM2019.  You can upload your recipient addresses later if you haven't finished updating your spreadsheet.  Click here to check out all of their cute cards!  I'll post ours after I get them but this is a sneak peak of the picture session via my Dad on the beach!



---------------------

Back in Charlotte after a wonderful weekend in Pawleys at my brother and SIL’s. My parents actually rented a condo nearby that we stayed at with them because my brother’s house was full. My SIL’s parents came into town and also my cousin and her two girls!  It was a big family affair and a blast!  

My SIL always outdoes herself on tablescapes (and the whole Thanksgiving shebang!).  The peasant feathers were from my brothers hunt last week.  



Walking back from checking the crab traps. 


15 crabs ready to pick the next night.



Turkey on the big green egg is the best.


Grady had a ball playing outside and with all of my brother’s old tractors. 




Putting rocks in the wheelbarrow. 


The five girls sat outside together! 


Grady enjoyed his meal thoroughly. Mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes were just fav. 


And whipped cream on the pumpkin pie!


A wonderful day with family!  So much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely Thanksgiving! It looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete