Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Card 2019

I really love Minted for Christmas cards.  They have zero clue who I am and we paid for our cards.  I think we've used them since our first married Christmas in 2013 so 7 years worth now.  And my parents order theirs from them too.  The recipient addressing is the best and saves so much time.  I keep the  spreadsheet and update it throughout the year so it's super easy when it comes time to order all 165 of them!  

Anyway, here is our card for this year.  And I just realized I forgot to put the year on it.  Ahh!  But I do love it!  It's a white card and the picture doesn't take up the whole card like I've done in years past!  I like it for something different.  

Enough rambling, Merry Christmas from our family to yours!  



No comments:

Post a Comment