Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Favorite "Beauty" Products

Thought it'd be fun to share some of my favorite products these days!

Meet my new favorite shaving cream that works and smells like vanilla - eos.  It's really moisturizing and lathering on these old legs.  I usually am not a fan of shaving cream in general (usually I just use soap) but I saw this and had to try it.  Now, I'm sold!  I got mine at Target for less than $3. 


Favorite Face Moisturizer - Neutrogena.  Put this on every day ladies!!!


Favorite new Eye Shadow - Clinique Chubby Stick - slab some of this on your eyelid and run out the door!  It lasts all day long without having to put cream underneath!  Choose from lots of colors!  




9 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I don't use anything but water to shave my legs? Hmmm maybe. I think I'll try the EOS for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neutrogena's face moisturizer too, and I use it everyday. I'll have to check out EOS; it sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use soap to shave my legs. So bad, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used shaving cream in a long time. Normally I use conditioner but might have to try this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto with soap on my legs!!! I don't see the point in buying an entirely separate thing when I already lather my legs up with body wash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you BHB! I don't need anything more in my shower and whatever body wash I have does the trick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need new shadow so I can't wait to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, did I write this post!? Ha! I use all of the same! Xo

    ReplyDelete