Monday, July 29, 2013

Favorite Things!

I'm SO excited to announce a fun, new series over the next couple of weeks!  Some of my favorite bloggers and I are going to tell you about our Favorite Things!  
Here's the schedule so you know what's happening:

Tomorrow, July 30th - Blair's Head Band Favorite Things

Wednesday, July 31st - Favorite Beauty Products

Thursday, August 1st - Dee's Adventures Favorite Western NC Destinations

Friday, August 2nd - Favorite Summer Beverage

Monday, August 5th -A.Liz Adventures Favorite "We're Old" Tradition 

Tuesday, August 6th - Champagne and Mason Jars Favorite Kitchen Items

Wednesday, August 7th -Fried Green Pickles Favorite Registry Items

Thursday, August 8th - Favorite Bath Towels

Friday, August 9th - Favorite Breakfast


Thanks to all of my girls for your guest posts!  I think it's the first time my ole blog has ever had anyone visit!  :)

2 comments: