Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Porch Furniture

Wouldn't two of these chairs with a fun pillow in each and coffee table be perfect for the other side of our porch from our dining table.  I imagine having a Friday afternoon cocktail in one of these with a cheese platter on the coffee table and Kevin and I catching up from the week.  

A girl can dream!

You can see the patio set that we ended up with here.  We were going to keep it outside but decided it was too nice so we put it on our glassed (and if we want it to be, screened in) porch.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! We have a table and 4 chairs that we salvaged from a yard sale... they're ancient and they're TERRIBLE but we won't upgrade until we actually have a backyard/house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chairs look amazing! I'd love to have those on our balcony too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these types of chairs too. Fun reading your transition from a small space to a home....I hope we can do that sooner rather than later. I can't wait for an outdoor space & hopefully one we can entertain with too!

    ReplyDelete