Friday, April 24, 2020

Five on Friday

ONE:
When she put her hand on his leg on our golf cart ride, I was like ahhhhh on the inside but didn't say a word.  It was precious!



TWO:
Site visit at the airport to see my project.  Airplanes, bulldozers, trucks and cranes.  WHOA!  Both kids were obsessed and Molly Anne has asked me to go back every day.  I think we'll stick with once a week! ;)




THREE:
You have to be crazy to do a 45 minute tabata on Peloton but I was crazy on Tuesday. They're mentally hard but always glad I do it afterwards. 



FOUR:
This boy carries his matchbox cars and hot wheels around all day long! 





FIVE:
Some cute tees - getting a package on our front step is a big favorite these days!  

a.  Puffed Sleeve in three colors - $12
j.crew: puffed-sleeve woven lace top for women, right side, view zoomed


b. Eyelet Flutter 
j.crew: embroidered eyelet flutter-sleeve t-shirt for women, right side, view zoomed


c.  Eyelet Pom Pom Shirt - this is the one I wore for Easter.  It comes in two other colors and I may have to get it in white too!
j.crew: eyelet flutter-sleeve top with pom-pom trim for women, right side, view zoomed

No comments:

Post a Comment