Friday, April 20, 2018

Two on Friday

I really don't have much for yall today.  Here's my girl one day this week.  She loved her "happy crab" and pom poms ha!




We are all glad the porch is back in business and the slate is complete and has a slope on it!  Last night we moved the furniture back to the right places so this picture is before we did that.  

Yesterday morning I had gone inside to do a couple things and these two wanted to stay on "my porch" as Molly Anne calls it.  I left the sliding door open and when I came back I heard her saying, "hey birds" and sitting on Mills like this.  These two are something else yall!  Pretty tight!  


It's been a good week and we are looking forward to the weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of that amazing yard! Jax would be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete