Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday!

What a week!  Kevin has been gone this week but he's back now and life is getting a bit back to normal.  He went to Mexico with some friends for a trip that he won through work!  I'm glad he got away and I'm glad he's back! ;)

I've been trying to get stuff done around the house and in our little world so I won't have to do it after 2.0 arrives.  Molly Anne got Mills already ready for his vet appointment this week by checking his heart and reflexes.  


Took him to the vet yesterday and he was racked out last night.  It was a big event for the ole boy! 


This little pumpkin was a good girl this week and mostly listened to what I asked her to do.  She has been the biggest helper going and getting me things upstairs so I don't have to get up every time.  We also worked on getting in and out of her car seat by herself so all I have to do is buckle her, not lift her.  I think this will be helpful for afterwards 2.0 is born when I'm not supposed to be lifting her.  

She was out scooting on her scooter last night and fell and skinned her little knee (it's really red in the below picture).  She only cried for a second and no real tears.  She's toughening up ha!  But Unicorn, Mills and Mama had to kiss it and it was alllll better!




We have a big weekend ahead and I'll recap next week!

2 comments:

  1. 2.0...haha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad MA is such a good helper! I hope her little knee feels better and you all have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete