Friday, September 29, 2017

Jack Johnson

I feel like I've been beat into a wall this week.  I'm beyond exhausted and whatever else.  

Last night Kevin and I went to see Jack Johnson play!  When we saw tickets went on sale, we grabbed them right away.  We danced to Better Together for our first dance at our wedding so he has always kinda been our special thing!  And he doesn't tour that often so we knew we HAD to go see him.  We were lucky enough to get Pit tickets again like we had for Chris Stapleton.  Yes, you have to stand the whole time but you're so close, it's awesome.  

He was a really good entertainer but his keyboard player was amazing.  I think he is the best keyboard player I've ever seen.  You could just tell he has such a passion for what he does and has fun doing it.  







And a little cuteness from Ms. Becky for your Friday....

This was on my computer screensaver today... only 6.7% women graduate with a STEM degree (science, technology, engineering, mathematics).  Isn't that crazy?!  Thankful to be one of the ones who suffered through 5 years of it in college at NC State!  

Molly Anne had her last gymnastics class yesterday!  She will miss doing flips and walking on the balance beam for sure!  

Hope everyone has a good weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute... did I know you were a State grad, too, or have we talked about it, and I've completely blanked? GO PACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Molly Anne's little striped shorts and top. Where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete