Friday, September 15, 2017

Five on Friday - Salad, Toys, Millsy

ONE:
Earlier this week I made us each a little side salad with burrata cheese.  It was such a treat!  We are still getting such nice tomatoes from the Farmer's Market.  


TWO:
One day this week, I pulled this Buddha Board out of my secret hiding spot of birthday gift overflow.  It's basically painting with water and doesn't make a mess.  Molly Anne is obsessed.  Sign me up!

These Melissa and Doug reusable stickers have been a highlight this week too.  You get a sticker then put it on the scene.  It's super cute and a good learning tool!

THREE:
My crew!

FOUR:
Yesterday she had gymnastics again.  It's so adorable!  She ended up mastering the balance beam by the end of class too!  I was proud of her!




FIVE:
This boy got groomed yesterday and he wasn't happy about it.  He hadn't been groomed since before his surgery in July so this was majorly overdue!  Gotta keep him sharp for his girlfriend across the street! ;)

Tomorrow (on a Saturday!) I'll be back with some house pictures.  I went over there yesterday and took a bunch and things are changing so quickly now, I want to be sure I get them up on my blog asap!


2 comments:

  1. I saw MA painting the other day and thought "Girlfriend has lost her mind with black paint" ha!! Glad to know it's just water. We love those melissa and doug stickers, they are so fun! Mills is handsome as ever! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I need that magic paint thing!!! Art supplies are the bane of my existence.

    ReplyDelete