Wednesday, March 15, 2017

J. Crew Order

On Sunday during nap time I did a little online shopping with some J. Crew gift cards I've had since November!  I'm not sure I'll be keeping everything but I just wanted to try a few new things.  

I always get the Vintage Cotton Tee but I'm going to try their new Perfect tee and see how I like it.  I got it in green and pink!  I love simple tees to wear with shorts in the summer or to tuck into a pencil skirt for work with a fun necklace.  


Drapey Ruffle Trim top - I like this to wear under a cardigan to work.  

I bought this Sheath Dress in Fingy Lace to possibly wear to a wedding we are going to in April.



I'm going to see what I think about this off the shoulder top.  It wouldn't be for work but would be fun for the Spring and going out on the weekends.  

I had to get this cute little dress for Molly Anne!  Adorable right?!!

Hopefully I get everything by the end of this week!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you bought! I can't wait to hear how you like everything, especially the new t-shirt style!

    ReplyDelete