Friday, July 29, 2011

KTLouise!

Last night I met the ever-so-fabulous KTBFerg per her Twitter name or KTLouise per her blog name (which is amazing and she just started it)! 
Katie and I became friends on Twitter a few months ago and seriously I think we were long lost friends.  Haha!  Once we had become facebook friends, we noticed we had a ton of mutual friends in common (not just bloggers!).  She went to high school with several friends of mine from college and we knew many of the same friends in Charlotte.  I swear this place is a small town!  Her hubby always teases her that she can't go anywhere without knowing someone.  Kevin says the same about me.  So it's a wonder why I didn't know Katie yet!  We were destined to be friends! 

We sat in Dean and Deluca wine bar for almost three hours chatting about everything under the sun.  I'm pretty sure we covered weddings very well (she's basically planning ours and our honeymoon - she has awesome taste!), stationery, our guys, houses, friends, blogs,  work, twitter, clothes.  Everything basically.  It was long overdue!

Happy Friday to yall and be sure to go see her blog here and become a follower!!! 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend an evening.

    You two ladies look great!

    Have a wonderful weekend ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I get to meet two of my besty blog buds this weekend in Dallas! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sitting down with friends, new or old, and talking for hours!

    aHb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun and you two look fab! D&D Wine Bar is one of my absolute favorite places to meet girlfriends. Isn't it so great when you meet someone in person and immediately just click?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such a fun time! I'm still laughing at that picture. That lady acted like she had never used a camera before! Too Funny! I'm so glad we finally got to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so cool how you made that connection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun! i'll be checking out her blog because i love finding new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun!! Wow it is a small world, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds perfect! I would love to do a meet-up with you someday when I'm in Charlotte!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for a blogger meet-up! I love meeting new ppl and it seems like you guys had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so fun!!! looks like yall had the best time!! adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a fun time! I just found your blog through some mutual blogs and Im so happy i stumbled across yours! Its adorable and I love your background =]

    ReplyDelete