Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tervis Tumblers and OOTD

Umm seriously is it Friday yet?
I can't say enough great things about Tervis Tumbler.  I had my two NC State cups get messed up in my dishwasher.  It was so weird because I had other ones in there too of different designs and they were fine.  Anyway these were on the top shelf and came out with like permanent finger prints on them.  Anyone ever heard of this?  Well I sent them back a few weeks ago to TT in Florida since they have a lifetime guarantee.  On Tuesday a package came with two brand new cups!  They are a top notch company my friends!  They hold true to what they say!

Here is an Outfit of the Day.  I know I've been slack with these but I promised yall I would do it.  This was yesterday when it was a million degrees here in Charlotte.  Linen J. Crew top from a few years ago with a khaki J. Crew suit skirt and my peep toe (almost nude) patent heels. 
Last night I was finally able to catch up and get my house in somewhat of an order.  I came home from work and Kevin had already made some salads for dinner so that was very nice to not have to do dinner.  I was so thankful. 

Going to try to get a longer run in tonight depending on how hot it gets.  We have a wedding tomorrow night right down the road from my office so I may be packing a big bag tonight to change and get ready at my office! 

Oh and I know this post couldn't get more random!  I finally took the Turks and Caicos polish off my toes and put essie Haute as Hello on my fingers and toes.  Had to look presentable for the wedding tomorrow! ;)

13 comments:

  1. Cute OOTD! I live in my khaki pencil skirt. Banana Republic outlet circa 2004 and it still looks like I bought it last week!

    And you've inspired me to do more salads for dinner. Ian's always nervous it will leave him not full enough, but maybe if I make one large and with enough hearty ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wedding on a Thursday night? Random...
    Love that TT sent you replacements! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your OOTD. I always have trouble looking cute for work. I love my Tervis Tumblers, and it is good to know the company stays true to their word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize TT had a lifetime guarantee but that story only makes me love them more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only wish they still used Mr. Wolf for the tumblers! We have an OLD set with the wolf. I know you can send them the patches and they will put them in for you. BEST company around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We figured out last year that there is something in suncreen that does not agree with Tervis Tumblers. Ours got all sticky, and almost smeary looking from where we had handled them with residual sunscreen on our hands. Just a head's up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE my Tervis Tumblers! They're perfect, I cannot get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that J. Crew top! I have it and some stitching began to come undone and I have almost bought another on ebay a few times. . . I think you've just motivated me to pull the trigger. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the tervis tumblers.. they're my favorite kind of cups! :) And what a cute OOTD... I almost bought that same top from J Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the OOTD!! Didn't know TT has a lifetime guarantee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE Tervis Tumblers and I adore that J. Crew top and whenever I see someone wearing it I wish I had bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my tervis tumblers! They do have the best customer service.. one of mine was ruined in the dishwasher and they just told me to pick out a new one!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete