Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vineyard Vines Lazy Pants and Shorts

Vineyard Vines' lazy pants and shorts are quite possibly the most comfortable loungewear I have.  My parents gave me a pair for Christmas probably 5 or so year ago when they first came out and I still wear those to this day.  They are so soft!  I've since acquired two more pairs of the pants and love them just the same!

They even make flannel ones now for the winter.  I don't have any of these because I'd probably burn up in them!

A couple years ago I picked up the lazy shorts at Belk for super cheap and have loved them too.  Mine are green with fish on them.  They are perfect for hot days (like now!) and I love how cool they are when I'm drying my hair and getting so hot.
What's your favorite piece of loungewear?  If you haven't tried these, I strongly recommend!

10 comments:

  1. I love the shorts! I can't wear the pants-they are too long on me and it seems silly to get pj pants hemmed haha! They are so cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shorts. i am the same way as portuguese prepster. i have to wear shorts to bed or i am burning up halfway through the night. these look like a must-have though. thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm spoiled when it comes to loungewear ... since Ian wears scrubs to work, he brought me home a pair of great scrub pants that I love lounging in!

    And I still totally rock velour Juicy suits all the time. Maybe they already had their heyday but I love them just the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grabbed some of the VV men's small boxer shorts from belk once when they were on sale. I love lounging in them. So soft and comfy after lots of washes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and am LOVING it!! I can't wait to read more. VV has such cute jammies, I love the long ones bec I am always freezing when I sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I've been wanting a pair of the VV pajama pants for a while now--I might have to take your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been eyeing VV pajama wear for a quite a while, I think I just need to go for it. I know I won't regret it!

    aHb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to remember where, but some store was offering a free gift with purchase of these! They're so comfy, and the perfect pants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look so comfy! i absolutely love my yoga pants i wear them all the time and they fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete