Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Etsy Shop


Y'all this post is almost funny to me because I'm the least crafty person ever!  BUT I'm trying and I promised my friend Tara that I'd have enough confidence to post about my new hobby today.  

I opened an Etsy shop called Classic Annie!

It all started when I wanted a painted wooden wreath for this Fall and all of the ones on Etsy were $45 plus $15 shipping.  I did not want to spend $60 for a painted wreath, one that was only painted on one side.

So I'm trying to do something different.  I am going to charge $35 per wreath plus $10 shipping.  If you live in Charlotte, I'll meet you somewhere to give it to you so you don't have to pay shipping.   

$35 is for one side painted but I'll paint the other side too and the wreath will be $45.  So for less than what people are charging on Etsy for one wreath, you can get a 2 in 1 wreath!



Here are some I've made but you can tell me anything you want and I'll let you know if I can make it or not.  These are just examples!   


The below two are on the same wreath!






I'm thinking I can make 3-4 of them a week realistically so I'm not sure what kind of feedback I"ll get from this post but there may be a little wait if I get like 7 orders ha!  I doubt I will but I'm just saying!  If you would just like to email me, you're welcome to do that too and I can invoice you via PayPal.  My email is anniesadventures16 at gmail dot com.

Here is the shop link!  Thanks for reading about my new hobby! ;)

7 comments:

Lauren Plate said...

These are so cute!! I love that you can make one for each holiday or season or team, best of luck!

xx BHB said...

Good for you, girl!!!

Leading a Colorful Life said...

This is awesome! I thought about doing the same with photos I have taken.

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

They are AWESOME! Love the Panthers one!

Life with Elizabeth said...

These are so cute! Loving the Panthers one!

Rachel said...

Yay! So fun! I ordered a few of the blank frames and made one for my mom and dad and one for M's birthday. It was so fun to get out a paintbrush and paint :)

Question, what do you attach to yours to hang them?

Ashley W said...

I love these! I will certainly keep your shop in mind for gifts for the holidays. I'm sure that my Mom would LOVE to have one of these :)