Saturday, October 19, 2013

Signazon Review

Oh my goodness, I'm way late in telling you all about a wonderful company that went really above and beyond for me!  Signazon!  They emailed and asked if I was interested in a product of theirs to review in exchange for one.  Honestly I couldn't think of anything so I just let it go for a day or so.  Then I realized that Kevin would LOVE some of the car magnets for his car with his company name on them!  He could use it in the July 4th parade in his hometown and just around town to advertise.

He had actually asked me to look into these a couple of years ago but I was always intimidated by the process.  Michelle at Signazon assured me it was easy as pie and I'm here to tell ya, it was cake.  Even I could do it!  

Basically all you do is upload a picture and then write your text in.  Or just write your text in.  Or choose a different background.  Their easy uploader and design page is SO easy.  I was honestly shocked.  Michelle was right.  She couldn't have been nicer, may I add?!


All you do is sign up for a free account, start your design then pay and press order.  Cake.

They also have banners, regular signs, decals, lettering and all kinds of things you may need.  I'll be using them next time I need to advertise for a yard sale, a charity run or a business.  Check them out if you're in the market for something like this or just would like to know what they sell!  You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment