Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Exit Pictures

On Friday I showed you the video from our exit but now I have exit pictures to show you without the big ole Hooters sign in the background.  Thanks to our sweet wedding planner Alisa for calling our photographer to get these.  I had been asking for months but never got them...!  It's hard for some people to do what they say they're going to do.  Alisa, you're the best.

Here they are...







This may be our best picture of just Kevin and I from our entire wedding day.




11 comments:

  1. I think I would post a review on your photographer on Yelp so other people know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sparklers!!! Amazing photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun exit! We didn't have one because our photographer left a couple hours before hand. Then again, even if we did, it probably wouldn't have turned out great considering how disappointed we were with all the other photos. So I definitely feel you. That's a shame that your wedding planner was the one who had to ask her to give you these images. They are beautiful, though! You two look so happy and in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful, you look gorgeous girlfriend! I love a sparkler exit... SO MUCH! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with Dee! Also on WeddingWire!!

    I obviously thought the pictures were beautiful to begin with, but now that the sign is absent, they are *SO MUCH BETTER*!!!! I'm glad you're getting what you want, even if the raw photos weren't exactly there.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! I love the sparklers,, they look amazing in the pictures. I had wanted to do a sparkler exit, but they are illegal in NJ and our vendor wouldn't allow them. oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! I love the black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love. The black and white is fantastic with the sparklers. You two are too darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every single one of these gorgeous! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete