Tuesday, October 8, 2013

More Wreaths

Last Thursday I received my first official order from a blog reader, Erica.  I had done lots of wreaths for friends as practice so I felt ready to tackle a real order!  She wanted a Halloween and a Thanksgiving one (front and back) and also a Christmas and Valentine (front and back), so two wreaths total with four sides painted. 

She was super sweet while I emailed her pictures back and forth to see if she wanted me to change or add anything to her wreaths!

The Halloween one on the back side of Gobble Gobble looked just like the one in this blog post.


I think they'll be perfect on her door and she'll be very festive!

Thank you Erica, I hope you love them as much as I enjoyed making them!  :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so SO cute! I'm trying to talk JM into an NFL one (his team on one side, mine on the other) but he's not sold yet :p

    ReplyDelete