Monday, October 7, 2013

Emily's Party and Chris Dinner

This weekend was so much fun.  I feel like I say that all of the time but they really are!

On Friday night, Tara hosted the girls at her condo for a celebration of Emily's marriage.  You may remember that they eloped at the end of August in NYC.  The theme was champagne!  







We sat around and chatted and Emily opened a few gifts.  It was fun catching up with everyone!

Then we took a cab over to Blue for a cocktail.


Next was Connolly's.




and more Connolly's.  Then about 1:15am it was time to go home.  Well, Pita Pit first, then I stayed at the Avenue (Kevin's (which I guess makes it mine now too) condo).

Congratulations Emily!  We love you and are so happy for you and Michael!

On Saturday, Kevin and I ran some errands and then I took him to a bachelor party.  I went to Lowes for the second time that day and got flowers to plant.  Also I went to Teeter and prepped food that night for our Sunday night guests.  Late night, Mills and I picked up Kev which was entertaining!
 
On Sunday evening, Kevin's parents, brother, SIL and Uncle Chris from Texas came over and I did make your own salad bar and Maryland Crab Soup. 

 
We grilled chicken a couple hours before everyone got there so we didn't have to do that when guests were there.

 
You could basically make any salad you wanted.  It was fun and I think everyone liked it.  My favorite part was the Maryland Crab Soup! ;)
 
I'm not sure who loved who more.  Kendall or Mills!  They played together all night!
 
Back to the grind.  Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I love her champagne flutes! Cute picture of Mills and Kendall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in that blue!

    Crab soup would be my fav too...we go to the Waterfowl Festival in Easton next month and I am already counting down to eating Shoreboys cream of crab soup while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a LOVELY post:) your blog Is SO inspiring

    Check out my blog ….with lots of cute Swedish decor inspiration:)

    Have a great weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete