Monday, October 14, 2013

Bahamas

This weekend was ridiculous.  We surprised bossman and took him to the Bahamas for his 50th birthday.  Because, why not?!

We stayed at Riu because it was all inclusive and we didn't want him to pay for anything.  Well that didn't work out too well but we had a blast.

I don't have many pictures of Friday but they gambled, I watched and then we had a late dinner at Nobu.  Unbelievable sushi restaurant.

Saturday I layed on the beach most of the day until we went to the Atlantis sports book and watched college football (aka my nap time, in the sports book).  Then we all got ready in less than 20 minutes for our even fancier night out.

We went to the One and Only Club for a couple cocktails.

 
One and Only.


Kev and I will be staying there if we ever go back to the Bahamas.  Oh, spouses didn't go on this trip.  I wish Kevin had been there but we had a good time anyway.


Then Bruce took us to Seafire in the Marina Village for dinner.  Those steaks were crazy good!  They roasted a whole thing of garlic and stuck it on your place to put over the steak.  


I met Catherine on the plane ride over and then we saw her out at Aura, the dance club.  Oh yes, we danced.  A lot.  I'm a sweaty mess in this picture.

And for some crazy reason, $1k was spent on two bottles of champagne.  Thanks bossman.  He does it big time!  No complaints here.


Our ride to and from the airport.  If you're gonna do it, do it right!

The rest of the pictures, I'll just keep on my computer.  :)

I was happy to get home, have a real shower and then a hot date with Kev at Rippington's for french onion and a salad.

Let the week commence!

4 comments:

  1. One and Only is beautiful! I would love to stay there the next time I am in the Bahamas. Looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Nobu! looks like such a fun fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...was this a work trip? Or am I confused haha if it was a work trip, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of the Bahamas but this looks great.
    We ate at SeaFire when we were there for Christmas a few years ago.
    My opinion of the Bahamas is it's super expensive for the experience you get.
    Everything in and around the Atlantis is ridonkulous overpriced!

    ReplyDelete