Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wedding Pictures - Kevin, Mills and I

One of my favorite things we did for the wedding was to have Mills' camp counselor Stephanie bring Mills uptown so he was there right after the ceremony.  Mills was the first "person" we saw after we walked down the aisle and that was SO fun!

Also, my favorite picture from our entire wedding is in this post with the three of us.  You'll see it...

But here are some right after the ceremony.  I'll be honest, I don't LOVE the ones of Kevin and I but...it is what it is.






This is my favorite wedding picture!!!  We love our buddy!








8 comments:

  1. How fun! We would have loved Buddy to be there for our wedding and pictures but it just wasn't feasible. And, he's so furry, I would have had fur all over my dress ;)
    You need to blow up your favorite wedding picture and display it in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how well behaved Mills was for the photos! I love all of these. And I agree with Dee, you need to blow some of these up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you got to see your sweet furry guy on yall's wedding day! Love all of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one of the three of you is total Christmas card material!! And I think the ones of you and Kevin are classic and gorgeous. The second to last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you feel so disappointed with your pictures, but I think you both look wonderful! Whomever did your hair and makeup was fab -- you look like an extra special version of yourself. I really love the ones of you two in front of the church doors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look gorgeous in the pictures! and the ones with mills are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ones of you and Kevin in front of the church doors, but the ones with Mills are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize how gorgeous and long your veil was until these pictures!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete