Monday, May 20, 2013

Favorite Make Up...

We had a low key weekend.  Our favorite Friday afternoon activity is Kevin building a fire to burn boxes or whatever, Mills playing in the yard and me sitting in my chair watching it all.  It's just so nice to hang out. 

Then we usually clean up and get our guy Tony to pick us up.  This time we went to Cantina 1511 for some mexican.  Our fav!  We even treated ourselves to guac!

Then we walked to Cosmos and had a drink.  And acted like goofballs.  It was a much needed Kevin and I night out.  

Yesterday I came out to Vegas for a large real estate conference.  I'm looking forward to seeing folks I do business with all over the country, hanging with co-workers and meeting new people!

Okay onto makeup...

When I had my makeup trial for our wedding, I asked Kymm what lipstick I should buy so I'd have my own tube on wedding day.  (PS - highly recommend!)  She told me I'd be wearing this Mac Lipglass, Viva Glam VI.  I have really enjoyed using it.  It stays on and the shade is just right.

Another product I've loved for awhile now is this Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2.  I use one of those cotton rounds and wipe my face with it about once a week.  It makes sure your pores are super clean.  I love how my face feels right after - perfectly clean and crisp.  Then I apply Neutrogena face lotion then begin my (super low maintenance) makeup routine.  


4 comments:

  1. Fun detail: I got my makeup done at Sephora before my first date with JM. I purchased the lipstick, NARS "Dolce Vita". I still have it and am going to wear it on my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which site did you order you cup from? There are so many and I want to make sure I order a good quality one. I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm that is exactly what we did after work on Friday! Too funny. Looks like y'all had a fun night, just the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete