Friday, May 17, 2013

Catch Up Post

People keep asking me how married life is.  And to be honest - I don't know.  I never see Kevin and I'm never home.  Ahhhh.  Kevin does everything around the house - cooks, laundry, Mills, yard, dishes etc.  When I come home I just want to do nothing but that's actually the time I need to be doing my part and helping out.  I'm thankful he's understanding of my work.

This week I was in a few different cities.  In Chicago, I got to hang with my cousin Alex.

His Dad and my Mom are cousins.  Each of their Mom's were sisters.  It was fun catching up with him. He still thinks I'm like 17 years old because I've just always been so much younger than he and his brother!

While in Chicago, I scored some Twirl from TJ Maxx for $19.99.  It's my favorite summer perfume and I couldn't believe they had it there.

What do you guys have going on this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Lots going on this weekend!! Just hope the weather holds out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same "I don't know?" when we first got engaged. JM popped the question on Friday night, we had the weekend to celebrate, and Monday morning he was off for 8 weeks of Monday away Friday home travel. It was REALLY tough. Hopefully you find some at-home time sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your pants, and I can't believe you have to travel that much! I'm sure it gets old after a while! I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing work all weekend! Blah! Hope you are able to hang out with your little fam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer that you guys don't get to spend a lot of time together! But it looks like you had a fun trip! I will have to keep my eyes open for Twirl at the stores near me! :)

    ReplyDelete