Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Meal Planning Tuesday

Did everyone have a fun Halloween?!

Last week I had a breaking moment when I was like GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER on meal planning right now! Of course it was too late for last week but this past Saturday I got my toosh in gear for this week. Having a plan for our meals is a big mental load off my brain and helps Kevin plan accordingly too.

Our local grocery's app is messed up right now so I've been a Wal-Mart pick up person for a few weeks now. It actually isn't terrible but I'm too crazy to buy meat there. I'll get everything else though. Anyway I loaded up my app, picked up my order on Sunday morning and went to town on Sunday afternoon. I always wash and cut all of our fruit and veggies for the week. Makes life 1,000 times easier during the week and for packing lunches. This week I also made two dinners so I could get things started on the right foot. Here is our plan for the week:

Sunday - Mummy Pizza Bites (these were a big hit after the neighborhood Halloween party)

Monday - mushroom, onion, sausage, mozzarella quiche with a side salad. Grady will eat a salad with us too! I always make chili for Halloween but not happening this year.

Tuesday - Taco Bowl Casserole

Wednesday - probably leftovers

Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie

Friday - typically pizza or out

I usually add fruit with these for the kids. Nothing fancy but getting the job done. I hope to one day be a star cook, a good employee, a decent wife, a pinterest mom and a rockstar friend. But ya know, it ain't all gonna happen!!! Until then, I will likely serve my kids chicken nuggets for at least one meal a week and I'm not gonna go crazy over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment