Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thursday Looks

1. Obsessed with this jacket and added it to my Christmas list that Kevin requested. I like it in the half zip option too. 



2. Little casual sweatshirt with the lace and puff sleeve details. Easy way to look put together but still comfortable. 



3. I saw this holiday dress in the store on Monday and didn't get it initially but then walked back over and bought it. It's going to be perfect for a holiday party. 



4. This green dress is so classic and would be a good work Christmas party dress. The material is soft and stretchy. 


5. I have never owned uggs in my life and my child is on her second pair. I've been thinking about getting these for 3 winters now and finally bit the bullet. I now wear them every morning to take Molly Anne to school then to take Mills out. I now understand why everyone has them! And I like the shorter length, but not too short. 



1 comment:

  1. I also grabbed that black Lilly dress! I love that style, so easy to throw and go! Those are also my go to Ugg boots! Living up in the north I live in Uggs from November - March and those are such a cute style!

    ReplyDelete