Friday, November 11, 2022

Seven on Friday - Lovies, Door Decor, etc

ONE - both of my kids walked into my closet one morning this week with their most special lovies! 

TWO - cute door inspiration in case you decorate teacher doors for the winter season!


THREE - ready for Thanksgiving and some visitors!


FOUR - best friends right there. 


FIVE - Molly Anne made this for Grady to take to Charlotte Aquatics to hang on their decorations wall. They asked everyone to take one to color. Of course she took one, walked in the door, went and made it and put it back in his swim bag for next week. John Deere colors added in his name!


SIX - she and I played tennis on Election Day. She loved it. She was getting frustrated chasing after balls so we went to the corner and that was perfect! 


SEVEN - speaking of Election Day. I’m a day of voter! Never early unless I have to travel for work but I pretty much plan around being in town. I think it’s important to take the kiddos! Kevin took this pic! ;)


Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment