Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Black Friday Deals

Thought it’d be fun to share a bunch of shops and a gift from each place to inspire you this week! These are gifts that would work for a lot of people on your list!

1. Pottery Barn is up to 50% off, no code necessary. This leather catchall is one of my dad and Kevin’s most used gifts and is $37. 

2. ShopBop is 25% off site wide making these super fun cocktail glasses $35. 



3. Anthropologie is having a big sale too but I had to share this diffuser and oil that my friends gave me for my birthday. Obsessed with this smell and I’m so excited about the diffuser. Never used one before but always wanted one. It’s the gift you wouldn’t buy yourself! 



4. Lululemon is always a good idea for the holidays! This simple velour pouch is so great to have for travel or for keeping things together at home. $38


5. Sunshine Tienda is 30% off right now and is the perfect time to get a special hat for a winter escape or the Spring. $75 down from $108

6. J.Crew has 50% off everything. I love the idea of a puzzle. Everyone loves puzzles. This one is $19 on sale. 



7. Nordstrom is a fabulous place to find gifts and a new hat is a nice refresh. Ugg hat $55 



8. Orvis - I got my brother one of these pint glasses last year. I chose the fish that he fishes for in his nearby creek. On sale for $15 each. 



9. Serena and Lily has 25% off everything. This coffee table book is $36. 


10. Lilly Pulitzer has super cute gifts for Lilly lovers and not! Love these oversized orchid earrings. $48


Hope these ideas help you on your Christmas shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment