Thursday, October 14, 2021

Loving This Week

ONE: 
I ordered this dress earlier this week because when you find a good one, you buy it and you know you'll wear it at some point. 


TWO: 
These shades are high on my list and thankfully I think Kevin already grabbed them for me for my birthday. I don't find many sunglasses I like and when I saw these and that they were polarized, I was SO excited. I like the Tortoise/Gray ones best but they're all cute. 



THREE: 
Isn't this poncho classic? It'd surely make any outfit look put together and cute. I like that it's not cashmere and wouldn't be super hot. 




FOUR:
This top is so pretty and is 40% off. 



FIVE:
I ordered these shoes. Again, I'm not a big shoe/sunglasses person so when I see something I really love, I typically will purchase. Sorry there aren't many sizes left as of when I'm typing this blog post (yesterday). I love how they styled them!




4 comments:

  1. I love that dress. I need to add it to my wishlist.

    I have the Bella sunglasses from DIFF and they are a favorite. I grabbed a matte black/silver pair and the tortoise when they had a BOGO on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuckernuck has been putting out so much great stuff recently - it is dangerous!! I keep buying things under the guise that I am sure I'll be going back into my office soon! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete