Friday, October 1, 2021

Five on Friday - Randoms and Rolling Stones

ONE:
Stopped into Bath and Body Works one day this week while I was grabbing lunch and picked these up! Molly Anne lovesss them and I needed some more!



TWO:
Kevin made the kiddos dinner last night while I ran crazy and they loved it. He wins for creativity and dinner on the table in 10 minutes. Why can’t I think of fun things like this?!


THREE:
When you get to Target before 8am when they open. Ha. He loves to run errands with me!


FOUR:
They had a family night Wednesday night at our club with balloon twisting and face painting. The folks doing it were incredibly talented! Molly Anne and Grady had the best time. 


FIVE:
Kevin and I went to Beef and Bottle for dinner last night then to The Rolling Stones concert at the Panthers stadium. This was a concert we bought tickets to before Covid! It was a good time. We saw one of my buddies from work Patrick too. Yep wearing the same shorts. Concert was awesome. 







No comments:

Post a Comment