Friday, January 10, 2020

Five on Friday - New Recipes

ONE:
I needed some new recipes to try to reboot our meal planning so I went straight to Pinterest and searched low carb.  I told you all about the pizza casserole on Monday.  Here are some others that we have done or are making this week, all low carb -
Sunday - Creamy Garlic Shrimp
Monday - Big Mac Salad
Tuesday - Cava take out
Wednesday - Cheeseburger Casserole
Thursday - Cheesesteak Bowl
Friday - Italian Salads




TWO:
Little Mills all curled up!



THREE:
I've had to take them to school super early three days this week and I hate having to do that!  Picking them up a little early makes it seem a little easier to this working mama?!



FOUR:
We had time to play outside after school on Wednesday with our neighbors and it's always a breath of fresh air for more reasons than one!  Grady LOVES this stomp rocket and it's wonderful hand eye coordination for him getting the rockets back on!



FIVE:
He loves some fudge!  I need to throw the fudge away!!!  He's been trying to use the drawer handles to stand on to get up to it!



We always call him Duck Duck Grady when he wears this shirt.  It has two ducks on either side of his name and it reminds me of Duck Duck Goose!



SIX:
Time with dear friends.  Good for the soul.  



SEVEN:
She always loves a little braid or something that takes me less than 2 minutes in the morning but means a lot to her!



Hope everyone has a nice weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Your meal plan looks delicious. Happy weekend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete