Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Back to School Survival Kit

I made these last year for Molly Anne’s teachers but never put a post up about them and this year when I went to figure out what I did, I was lost!  So here is my documentation for next year!  These are honestly a little overboard but it’s a fun way to kick things off with new teachers.  Two for Molly Anne’s and two for Grady’s.  I bought the bins and most of the goodies at Wal-Mart.  The tags are from Target.  If I can do these, anyone can. I’m the least creative person ever!


This is what I ordered in the Wal-Mart app because I picked all of this up through their Order Drive up!




Skittles, gum, mints, post its, pens, Kleenex (wish these were plain but they weren’t ha), chapstick and a Starbucks gift card.  And I think they’ll be able to reuse the bin!


Done and done!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! If I got a gift like that, I’d fall over! Excellent and SUPER thoughtful. (Yes, I’m a teacher. Middle school.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you love that brand! :)

    ReplyDelete