Friday, February 27, 2015

Five on Friday

Quick five on Friday from my phone!

One - I went to pottery barn one day this week for a design appointment with their talented folks there.  We want to add a chair to our den and we picked one out. Then that night we went to a couple places in Charlotte to look too. Still haven't found exactly what we want.  PS don't y'all love this pop of coral for Spring?  

Two - this lil boy has fully recovered from his minor surgery and I'm so glad. He just has to get his purple stitches out in the next few days. It was amazing how quickly the wound healed. 

Three - y'all know I'm the least crafty person ever.  But I did try to recover chairs this week thanks to guidance from multiple friends.  Kevin helped me and we got two done. 8 more to go ahh!  I do think we got the hang of it so the rest shouldn't be terrible. 

Four - Kevin met up with some agent friends yesterday and after I left my office, I picked him up.  There was this adorable 7 week old golden named Duke there. We loved on him and it made us want another!  Mills was very jealous when he smelled us after we got home! ;)


Five - this week was a bit crazy. They said we would get 5-8" of snow. Guess what we got at our house?  Nada!!!  So disappointing but oh well.  It was nice to continue on about our usual day.  

Today is Friday!!!  Yes!

10 comments:

  1. Love the fabric on your chairs! And if you want some snow I'll be happy to ship you some from here in Boston ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chairs turned out so cute! Love that sweet puppy! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric you picked! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden puppies are the cutest! Love the PB chair y'all picked out! So glad Mills is doing better! Have a great weekend!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chair looks awesome!! Love the fabric. That golden puppy is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to share your chair covering knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have no clue how I would even post from my phone! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chair fabric! Duke is adorable. We got about 6 inches here in Cary. It has caused so much mess. I have only had one full day of work this week due to the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with the fabric you chose to cover your chairs! You look fantastic and hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete