Thursday, February 19, 2015

Week 21 Pregnancy Journal

How far along? 21 Weeks

Size of Baby: Carrot - 3/4 pound

Gender: Not finding out!


Weight Gain:  None.  This could be odd!

Maternity Clothes: No!

Nursery:  Navy and gray...crib is backordered until early March, glad we ordered it early.  

Movement: I don't think so.
20w3d - my usual pudge ;)
Symptoms:  Same ole...the rib pain - awful!  I actually left work an hour early on Monday because I just wasn't right all day.  I think it was due to wearing a turtleneck which made me gag and I was too hot.  Who knows but that was the first time I've had to escape work since I've been "with child."  

Sleep: Pretty decent.  I remember all of my dreams which is kinda odd.

Cravings:  I've been into oranges which isn't a usual thing but I go through phases so I'm thinking this is a normal phase.  I'm trying to not be that girl that's like, "I'm pregnant so I can eat whatever I want."

What I Miss:  Feeling normal in general. I just want to feel like myself again.

Best Moment This Week:  I think I felt he/she this week!  On Tuesday night when I stayed still for a few minutes I felt something odd.  It was weird and cool!


Looking Forward To:  Two things - I got to see my cousin and her family last night which I loved!  Organizing the upstairs of our house so we can move things around to get things ready for the nursery.  We are cleaning out!

8 comments:

  1. You look great! You might not gain that much or you may just gain it in the end. Either way enjoy it!! I think fruit is a universal craving for preggos. It just tastes so good. Glad you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yall are leaving the gender a surprise- so exciting! You look absolutely wonderful love! Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than half way there girl!!! I was just thinking about my 4th of July plans......and you'll have a baby in your arms by then! Like WHOA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny, I told Andy yesterday that I miss feeling normal. You just feel slightly off all the time while pregnant. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So odd that you have rib pain, but haven't gained weight! I associate rib pain with a huge belly. I have a feeling at 21 weeks I will have gained 21 lbs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe you're already half way there! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Movement, yayyyy! You are rockin' this, mama.

    ReplyDelete