Thursday, June 19, 2014

Girl's Nights

Girl's nights are essential.  Sometimes we all get carried away with life and forget to have them but when we do, they are so much fun.  Luckily I had one last week and two this week.  

These are my girls in Charlotte.  Last night we went to Dean and Deluca wine bar and had wine, appetizers and dinner.  So great to catch up with my friends.  

On Tuesday night I had Bunko in my neighborhood.  We've actually been playing Left Right Center instead (as you can tell by the girls in the bottom right with all of the $1's) which is a lot more fun.  This night we were at Wendy's home.  I must show you pictures of her back yard area where we hung out.  Ah-mazing.

This is detached from their home.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Full kitchen, bathroom, workout room, fire place, seating area.


Then this is the back of their home.  I love the bar area with the grill too.  Her backyard looks like a Southern Living advertisement.

I asked her if I could take these pictures and we are certainly going to be using them as inspiration when we do ours.  

Anyway, moral of the story - have girl's nights.  They're good for the soul!

11 comments:

  1. Love the backyard, perfect for entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Left Right Center too. And, that backyard? Ridonkulously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, Girls' Nights are so so good for the soul!

    And that is most definitely a gorgeous backyard set up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree completely about girls night! And I want this backyard. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls nights are the best...especially in a gorgeous setting like that backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls nights are the best...especially in a gorgeous setting like that backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That backyard is gorgeous! It really does look like a Southern Living ad! And girls nights are the best, especially when wine is involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to hang at Wendy's house!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete