Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday - Life Update



ONE:
Mainly today I want to share pictures of my nieces and the fun summer they are having.  But I've stuck a couple other things in this post too.

TWO:
This print I picked up while Mom and I were shopping in MD.  It's perfect for our porch and are the colors we are going with for outside too.  It's a numbered print and obviously is special to me because of what it is.

THREE:
Anna Kate went to Camp Seafarer for her first week stay this past week.  This is she and Sarah as they dropped her off.  This camp is very special to my SIL because she spent every summer there growing up.  It's neat that she gets to pass this down to Anna Kate now.

Top bunk bed.  

This is the day they picked her up.  Evidently she missed Sarah a lot...Sarah got the most letters and Anna Kate made a beeline for her when they picked her up.  Love of sisters.  My brother is a lucky man to have these ladies (and Fin).


FOUR:
Not sure if I've mentioned it on here or not but my brother and SIL are building their home on the water in Pawleys Island.  It's gorgeous.  Should be ready in July or August.  This is the view from the master bedroom!  If you look really closely, you can see the ocean past the houses in the distance.


FIVE:
Looking forward to a busy weekend full of celebrations.  My brother in law and mother in law's birthdays and also getting a pedicure with some girls for our friend Kim's last few weeks before she has her baby.  We will also have to say goodbye to some friends of ours who are moving to Charlottesville.  We're sad they're leaving but happy for them and their new adventures.

Chat Monday.  Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous view to have from a bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get over how cute those girls are! Love the print...and wow, that house in Pawley's is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable girls!! and your brother's home will be amazing!! that view :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the view! What a gorgeous home that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning view!!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to your blog but I just had to comment and tell you how much I love that print! My husband and I live in Chesapeake and it would be perfect somewhere in our home! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete