Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Anthropologie Finds

I have a confession.  I went to a store other than J.Crew or Lilly.  I went to Anthropologie and actually got two things.  All of this was inspired by my friend Lindsey's adorable shorts she wore when she was in town.  So Linds, Kevin thanks you for my spending on our Amex.  ;)

These are terrible pictures but click on the link to actually see the two things I got.  This shirt:

And these adorable shorts.  You must click on the link for these shorts...they are super cute.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! My pleasure - happy to help you spend money an anthro anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love browsing in Anthropologie! They always have the most unique things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shorts are so cute, i've been trying to find a pink pair!

    ReplyDelete