Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday


ONE:
I love this pillow Mom found at home for our new outdoor furniture! 

TWO:
My hotel didn't have cell phone service where I was this week and I was not thrilled about that.  Thankful for WiFi and Kevin/My Parents having iPhone's so I could iMessage and FaceTime.  This french onion soup at a local restaurant in WV was so good...the bread and cheese was on the bottom instead of the top.  Thought that was interesting.

THREE:
Finished building a new store this week and it all went well!

FOUR:
Also hosted a neighborhood ladies night!

FIVE:
Mills supervised the ladies.  Ha!

Happy Father's Day to my Pops and FIL!

4 comments:

  1. Love the crab pillow, what a great accent piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a neighborhood cool enough to where I could host a ladies night! Good thing Mills was there to supervise - I know y'all probably got OOC. :)

    ReplyDelete