Friday, June 29, 2012

MD and Dad is Rotary President

I've been up north for work this week so I was lucky enough to be able to head to Maryland after my meetings and site visits were over.  I finished up my work around 1:00am on Thursday morning then got up at 5am to start again.  I had to make sure I got to my parents house on time to watch Dad get inducted as President of his Rotary club last night.

I stopped at the Fisherman's Inn Crab Shack on my way down for lunch.  It's in Kent Narrows, MD.


My table was right on the water.  It was the best atmosphere and my soft shell crab sandwich was amazing. 

Got to a Hampton Inn in my parents home town to get ready.  I couldn't go to their house or Dad wouldn't have been surprised.  I walked into the Rotary meeting during their cocktail hour.  He said he knew I was coming but he had no idea.  He's crazy. 

Here he is getting inducted (goldish tie).

I'm staying up here until tomorrow and then flying back to Charlotte tomorrow night.  Sunday morning early, Kevin and I are off to cover some more states for a few days.  I believe I'll be in 7 states in 7 days!  :)

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to your Dad!!! Stay cool girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to surprise him! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete