Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - Pinterest Pictures I Love

These are some pictures I'd love to have taken on our wedding day!  All courtesy of Pinterest!


Bride and MOH.  (My Mom would probably disapprove of this one ha!)

Hilarious.

Our Moms and I.  All three of us have the same ring.  I don't think I've told you all that before!  But we do!  :)

Love this...

Hold up a mirror while we are getting ready and get all the girls in it! 

I love creative pictures and I definitely want ours to be different than everyone elses.  I like the traditional ones but I will not stand in front of train tracks or any of that business.  No offense to anyone who did, just not my style.  :)  To each their own!

Have you all seen any creative photos that you HAD to have or want to have at yours one day?!

12 comments:

  1. Last weekend, we took that 1st picture at my sisters wedding. It was super quick and easy for the photographer to take.

    I think the most important thing is to give your photographer a list of photos you really want. You can only keep the attention span of your wedding party so long before they start wondering off to the cocktail hour. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, these are so creative and cool!! You should definitely do a lot of these. I love the one of the bride and her mom jumping on the bed... I don't know if I could convince mine to, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one and the three rings!! I've seen it done with grandma, mom, and bride, too!! How neat that you, your mom, and Kevin's mom have the same ring!! That will make some super fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Carolina Charm. Make a list of pictures you want or they will be forgotten and lost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciated our creative pictures - but I wished we had focused a little more on the traditional wedding portraits. Don't get me wrong - we did get some lovely, traditional, heirloom photo shots, I just wished I had more to choose from. Always a balance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny- That last pic is of a girl I went to college with!! Small world :)
    -Katie
    Athomewhenimwithyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 3rd picture. Its so funny and cute! Ah, I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did the 1st pic a few weeks ago at my cousin's wedding! I can't wait to see how it turns out! I just love all these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the creative shots! I also think a photog who takes a zillion great candids is best. Those are the memories you want to have forever.

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh all of these are so cute, but I think the jumping on the bed picture is a must lol. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it bad that I am married and on my own and my mom would still be mad if she heard I was jumping on the bed! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that one of the mom's and bride's hands!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete