Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Random Post!

Just some fun iPhone pictures from the week!

Kevin walking with his niece on his feet!  So cute...

Jenn and I at the pool last Saturday!  One of my most thoughtful friends.  Quick story - her Dad had surgery at Hopkins the beginning of May and they were still in Baltimore for follow ups when my Mom had hers at the end of May.  She went out of her way to find my Dad while he was waiting on my Mom in surgery, just to keep him company.  Talk about a sweet, sweet friend.

American Idol tryouts are today in Charlotte.  It's a block from where I live and we ran down there this morning to start our trot out.  Place was crazy.  Some odd birds out there (and some normal ones too)!

My sister in law Emily sent me these next three pictures of my nieces over the past week.  Little Sarah with the lovey I gave her. 

Sarah's first french fry from her big sis.  Seriously presch.

Anna Kate enjoying the pool.  She's going to break some hearts one day! 

Hope you all are having a marvelous week!

7 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures of your and Kevin's sweet nieces! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, were your ovaries shooting off fireworks seeing him with that baby?! #adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing Blair put.
    Ready for babies???

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling pictures and thanks for the snapshot into your life! It looks like you are having a wonderful summer with your friends and family. I hope you can stop by my blog and enter my giveaway for a pair of pearl earrings, Wednesday is the final entry day. Enjoy your week!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete